Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hello all...Well I say all there are only 2 followers...Oh well It is just nice to do this even if people aren't reading it. Well I have tried working on potty training with Haley this week but she has been teething so i've not been able to work with her and also she is fighting it and will not go at all. She will however go when she is at Daycare. I will start back working with her this week and hope I have success. I am not sure if it is because she is teething or doesn't want to do it and wants to fight doing it every step of the way. She just shuts down and cries and kicks and screams. I may have already messed up on getting her to like going to the potty. It is so hard being a parent. I love her but at this age I suppose they love to make it a challenge. Haley has enjoyed going to daycare 1 day a week. We have been enjoying the nice weather..going to the park, Feeding the ducks and going to the lake. We also made a trip to Blanchard Sprs. Not much else to report now...Will return soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment